This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
A/X-101 (エーエックス１０１ or ＡＸ－１０１) is a rail shooter for the Sega Mega-CD. It relies heavily on full motion video.
- Producer: Aki.M
- CG Art: Sada, Aoke
- Program: Cob, Zenman
- Sound: Magician, Dynamite
- Story: Jyo
- Technical Support: Shaka
- Material: T.M, Yasu
- Thanks to: A.OK, Meg, Kyon-chan, Kaeruko-chan, Gen, A.N, K.K, Page Boy
- Source: In-game credits
- Game Design, Programming, and Conversion by: Micronet Co. Ltd.
- Package Design by: W.R. Wentworth, Mike Buchman
- Manual Design by: Mike Buchman
- Manual by: Brian English
- Source: US manual
- Main article: A/X-101/Magazine articles.
| Based on|
| Mega-CD, US
| Mega-CD, JP
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://sega.jp/fb/segahard/mcd/soft.html
- ↑ File:Ax101 mcd us manual.pdf, page 21
- ↑ File:MAN!AC DE 1994-06.pdf, page 69
- ↑ File:Mega UK 21.pdf, page 36
- ↑ File:MegaFun DE 1994-05.pdf, page 102