This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Animastar (アニマスター) is an RPG for the Sega Dreamcast.
Animastar was originally planned to be compatible with a Game Boy Color Animastar game (which became Animastar GB, released in 2001). It would have used a special cable to link the Dreamcast console and Game Boy Color handheld together, but the idea was scrapped.
- Main article: Animastar/Magazine articles.
Print advert in Dreamcast Magazine
(JP) #74: "2000-22 (2000-06-30, 07-07)" (2000-06-16)also published in:
|Sega Retro Average
|Dreamcast Magazine (JP)
|| №2000-21, p20
|Weekly Famitsu (JP)
|| №601, p30
|Dreamcast Magazine (readers) (JP)
|| №, p34
| Based on|
| Dreamcast, JP
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): Dreamcast
- ↑ File:EGM US 125.pdf, page 54
- ↑ File:DCM_JP_20000707_2000-22ex.pdf, page 12
- ↑ File:DCM_JP_20000623_2000-21.pdf, page 20
- ↑ File:Dorimaga_20021011_JP.pdf, page 34