This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Bay Route is a 1989 run-and-gun game for the Sega System 16B by Sega and Sunsoft. You play as a guy who must destroy some enemy organization that is holding hostages with an arm cannon that can switch between several weapons with one button and shoot with another button. A third button jumps.
- Source: In-game credits
- Program: Yoshitaka Kawabe
- Design: Kazuyuki Sugiura, Rieko Sakai, Masayuki Aikawa
- Sound: Vial Music, Michie Takemori, Shinichi Seya
- Directer: Kiharu Yoshida
- Special Thanks: Richard Robbins, Michael Aieta, Michael Mendheim, Kouichi Kitazumi, Akito Takeuchi, Hirokatsu Fujii, Hiroaki Higashiya, Yoshiaki Komada, Masato Kawai
- ©Sega/Sunsoft 1989
- Main article: Bay Route/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average
|Computer & Video Games (UK)
|| №92, p79
| Based on|
- ↑ File:CVG UK 092.pdf, page 79