| Crackin' DJ Part 2
| Publisher: Sega
| Developer: Hitmaker
| System(s): Sega NAOMI GD-ROM
| Genre: Action
| Number of players: 1
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Crackin' DJ Part 2 is a Sega NAOMI arcade game released in 2001. It is a sequel to Crackin' DJ.
A soundtrack album, Crackin' DJ Part 2 Original Sound Track, was released in Japan the same year.
- Sound Supervisor: Hiro
- Sound Creators: Takenobu Mitsuyoshi, Mitsuharu Fukuyama, Kentaro Kobayashi
- Chief Programmer: Kenji Tohma
- Programmer: Koichi Kobayashi
- Chief Graphic Designer: Yoshifumi Suzuki
- Graphic Designers: Shiho Miyaoka, Hiroko Yamazaki, Hiroshi Okita
- Mechanical Supervisor: Masao Yoshimoto
- Electric Designer: Tomoyuki Goto
- Cabinet Designer: Naeaki Shoui
- Mechanic Designer: Motohiko Higashiguchi
- Publicity: Kensaku Nishimura
- Producer & Director: Hiro
- Special Thanks To: Reia Muryoukouji, Jeff Smith, RAH-D, Donyale Renee, DAY, TAY-HEY, Takako Arai (HIBIKI SOUND FACTORY INC.), Tomoharu Shimada (HIBIKI SOUND FACTORY INC.), Noriko Kato (Horizon International inc.)
- Created In Cooperation With: Hitmaker
- Produced and Created By: Sega