This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Fun 'n' Games is a 1993 game for the Sega Mega Drive by Leland Interactive Media and Tradewest. When Tradewest brought the game to Europe for Sony Electronic Publishing to publish the following year, Leland and Tradewest gave it a new logo, box art, main menu, presentation, and name Fun 'n Games (though the back of the box still says Fun 'n' Games), which would then be used for the SNES and 3DO ports, released later in 1994 (the last after WMS Industries bought Leland and Tradewest).
There are four game modes. The original American release presented these in the form of objects in a "Fun 'n' Games Clubhouse"; all other releases use a simple text menu.
- Paint (an easel): a simple drawing program. / draw/make selections on the toolbox, changes the drawing speed, and opens a help menu.
- Games (an arcade machine with "Arcade" on it): three games:
- Mouse Maze: Pac-Man type game where you play as a mouse who must eat cheese while avoiding the cats (who kill you) and mousetraps (which stop you from moving momentarily); collect dog bones to temporarily turn into a dog to eat the cats
- Space Lazer: a first person space shooter; use the D-pad to navigate and , , and (each shoot a different type of bullet) to destroy targets
- Whack O Clown: whac-a-mole with circus performers; whacks
- Music (a jukebox): a music editor. shows instructions.
- Style (a stack of drawers with clothes sticking out): dress up a picture of a person by using various on-screen buttons to alternate between pieces of clothing
| Based on|
| Mega Drive, US
| Mega Drive, EU
- ↑ File:GamePro US 053.pdf, page 245
- ↑ File:MeanMachinesSega24UK.pdf, page 94