System(s): Sega Mega Drive
ROM Size: 512kB
Number of Players: 1-2
Herzog Zwei (ヘルツォーク・ツヴァイ) is the sequel to Herzog, and was released exclusively for the Sega Mega Drive in 1989.
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Herzog Zwei is often credited for creating the foundations of the real time strategy genre. The player controls a unit which can freely transform from a plane to a robot, and must create and transport units to capture structures and destroy enemy bases.
- Main Program: Takashi Iwanaga
- Weapon Program: Haruhiko Ohtsuka
- Map Design: Osamu Tsujikawa
- Character Design: Izumi Fukuda
- Demo Program: Izumi Fukuda
- Music Compose: Naosuke Arai, Tomomi Ohtani
- Sound Effect: Naosuke Arai, Tomomi Ohtani
- Manual Writer:Fumio Sugano
- Herzog: T. O.
- Special Thanks: Marie Hughes, Kamometei
- Copyright: Tecno Soft
|79||Sega Retro Average|
|Based on 8 reviews|