This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Jimmy White's 2: Cueball is a billiards game for the Sega Dreamcast as a sequel to Jimmy White's Whirlwind Snooker. It was only released in Europe.
Jimmy White's 2: Cueball follows in its predecessor's footsteps by offering a highly accurate snooker (and pool) simulation. While the sequel makes an effort to render backgrounds, humans are not seen in-game and Jimmy White only appears in promotional material.
As well as offering billiars, Jimmy White's 2 offers a handful of side activities, including a slot machine, a game of draughts, darts, and most notably a version of Archer Maclean's Dropzone.
- Main article: Jimmy White's 2: Cueball/Magazine articles.
| Based on|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 File:CVG UK 217.pdf, page 74
- ↑ File:Arcade UK 13.pdf, page 101
- ↑ File:DreamcastMonthly UK 03.pdf, page 64
- ↑ File:DreamcastMagazine UK 03.pdf, page 60
- ↑ File:PlayerOne FR 102.pdf, page 133
- ↑ File:ROD ES 02.pdf, page 51