- Not to be confused with Joe Montana Football for the Sega Mega Drive.
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Joe Montana's NFL Football is an American football game for the Sega Mega-CD. It was only released in North America, although a January 1994 release for Europe appears to have been planned at one stage.
- Source: US Manual
- Producer: Bert Schroeder, James Maxwell
- Designer: James Maxwell
- Game Programmer: Joey Headen
- Shell Programmers: Rob Neve, Mike Livesay
- Video Programmer: Mike Livesay
- Sound Programmer: Eric Hammond
- Additional Programming: Andrew Green, John O'Brien
- Player Animation: Mike Hume
- Graphic Design: Stephen Thompson
- Additional Artist: Brian Ranson
- Music Composed & Produced by: Spencer Nilsen, Brian Coburn
- Lead Tester: Smūv
- Game Testers: Keith Higashihara, Harry Chavez, Chris Cutliff, Glen Cureton, Mike Palser and the rest of the homies...
- Marketing: Doug Rebert, Kelly Ryan
- Manual: Mike Yoffie
- Special thanks to: BLUESKY Software, John O'Brien and the legendary Joe Montana.
- Main article: Joe Montana's NFL Football/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average
|| №4, p78
|| №55, p131/132
|| №15, p51
|Mega Action (UK)
|| №9, p40/41
|Mean Machines Sega (UK)
|| №15, p100-102
|Player One (FR)
|| №39, p118
|Sega Magazine (UK)
|| №1, p122
|Sega Power (UK)
|| №50, p82
|Sega Pro (UK)
|| №27, p56
|Sega Zone (UK)
|| №15, p50/51/52
|Sonic the Comic (UK)
|| №17, p10/11
| Based on|
| Mega-CD, US
| Mega-CD, US|
- ↑ File:GamePro US 055.pdf, page 134
- ↑ File:GamePro US 051.pdf, page 136
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 File:SegaMagazine UK 01.pdf, page 122
- ↑ File:GamePro US 055.pdf, page 133
- ↑ File:MeanMachinesSega15UK.pdf, page 100