| Fast facts on Keiichi Yamamoto
| Role(s): Programmer
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Keiichi Yamamoto is an object and effects programmer best known as the Program Director for Sonic the Hedgehog CD.
Following his work on Shenmue II, Yamamoto left Sega and joined Namco Limited, where he has worked on Tekken 4 and Urban Reign.
- Sonic the Hedgehog CD (1993) — Program Director, Special Stage Programmer, Program (Secret Special Stage Staff)
- Shenmue (1999) — 3D Library & Effect Programmer (Software)
- Shenmue II (Dreamcast Version) (2001) — Programmer (Special Thanks to)
- Tekken 4 (Arcade version) (2001) — 2D Object & Effects Programmer (Tekken 4 Arcade Project Staff)
- Tekken 4 (PS2 Version) (2002) — 2D Object & Effect Programmer (Tekken 4 Project Staff)
- Urban Reign (2005) — Graphics & Tools Programmer (Programming Unit)
- Sonic CD (XBLA and PSN Versions) (2011) — Program Director (Original Mega CD Staff), Special Stage Programmer (Original Mega CD Staff)