| Fast facts on Sega RingEdge
| Manufacturer: Sega
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
The Sega RingEdge (リングエッジ) arcade board is an arcade platform developed by Sega as one half of their Ring series (the other half being Sega RingWide). Both machines are based on PC architecture, using Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 2009 as their operating system in an attempt to encourage third-party companies to produce arcade games for these systems.
RingEdge hardware is the more powerful of the two.
- CPU: Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2160 (1.8 GHz)
- RAM: 1 GB DDR2 SDRAM (PC-6400)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GS with 384 MB GDDR3 SDRAM (Shader Model 4.0)
- Output: 2 DVI ports
- Storage: 32GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Networking: Gigabit Ethernet (1000BASE-T)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 2009
- Other: 3 USB ports, 5.1 channel HD Audio, Sega ALL.NET online support
List of Games