| Fast facts on Takuya Matsumoto
| Role(s): Programmer
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
This developer has since left Sonic Team for Naoto Ohshima's Artoon.
- Ristar (1995) — Effects Programmer
- NiGHTS into Dreams (1996) — Senior Programmer
- Christmas NiGHTS (1996) — Programmer
- Burning Rangers (1997) — Programmer
- Sonic Adventure (1999) — Technical Supervisor, Lead Field Programmer
- Blinx: The Time Sweeper (2002) — Game Designer, Lead Programmer
- Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (2004) — Corporater
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (2004) — Battle Motion Designer
- Blinx 2: Masters of Time and Space (2004) — Director, Lead Programmer
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 (2005) — Battle Motion Designer
- Blue Dragon (2006) — Director