Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist|
System(s): Sega Mega Drive
ROM Size: 1MB
Number of Players: 1-2
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist, known in Europe as Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist and in Japan as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Return of the Shredder (Ｔ.Ｍ.Ｎ.Ｔ. リターン オブ ザ シュレッダー) is a beat-'em-up sidescroller by Konami and based on the TMNT franchise. It is based heavily off the game Turtles in Time which came out on the SNES and Arcade, though it also borrows elements from the first TMNT arcade game.
The gameplay is heavily based on the gameplay of Turtles in Time, an arcade and Super Nintendo game. There is an attack button and jump button. Run is also assigned to a button whereas it was done with a double tap of the dpad or when walking a certain distance. The player can still slam enemies back and forth on the ground but can no longer throw them towards the screen. Various objects around the level can sometimes be hit and knocked into enemies and some will even explode, damaging nearby enemies. Some levels feature traps such as holes or planks which hit the player when stepped on.
- New York City: Features a boss fight with Leatherhead.
- The Mysterious Ghost Ship: Features a boss fight with Rocksteady.
- Shredder's Hideout: Features a boss fight with Tatsu.
- The Gauntlet: Features a boss fight with all three previous bosses and human Baxter Stockman.
- Technodrome, The Final Shellshock!: Features a boss fight with Krang's Android and Super Shredder.
|76||Sega Retro Average|
|Based on 12 reviews|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games for Sega systems|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist (1992) | Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (1993)|