This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Tel-Tel Stadium (ＴＥＬ・ＴＥＬスタジアム) is a 1990 baseball game by Sunsoft for the Sega Mega Drive. It features Sega Mega Modem support.
The game is a typical baseball game where you are only allowed to control the pitcher and batter — once the ball is hit, you can only watch what the rest of the team does. Pitching is done via a menu of options; swinging the bat is done by hitting .
- Manager: Cho Musow
- Game Programmer: A.T (Atsushi Takada), Hac.F, メ メ (Me Me), Mrs. Ando
- Graphic Designer: Akira, Ame
- Sound Programmer: About.SS (Shinichi Seya)
- Sound Composer: Vial Music
- Special Thanks: Media Sys, Sega, Mr. Kawabe, Don-Gavacho (Hiroaki Higashiya), のぶゆきくん (Nobuyuki-kun), Sakura, のりおくん (Norio-kun), サリー (Sally)
- 1990 Copyright: Sunsoft
| Based on|
- ↑ File:SegaPro UK 06.pdf, page 30