I can't figure out why the second pdf thumb won't display. It works if I just use "120px" for the width, but not if I use "120x120px" or generate "120px" using d2w. I really thought d2w would work. - Hivebrain (talk) 08:04, 21 June 2016 (CDT)
- What am I meant to be seeing - I see a Sonic 1 title screen and then two PDF thumbnails
- right now only the first three PDF thumbnails are showing. I'll check up on this in a few hours - it could just take a while to render.
- -Black Squirrel (talk) 09:33, 21 June 2016 (CDT)
- Yeah - Ctrl+F5, now thumbnails 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 are showing. It's just slooooow. -Black Squirrel (talk) 09:36, 21 June 2016 (CDT)
Seems to work pretty well, and looks just like a real gallery now. The only minor issue is that captions on multipage thumbs are always the same width, which makes them look a bit squashed. Apart from that are there any improvements to be made? - Hivebrain (talk) 15:58, 24 June 2016 (CDT)
- Testing thumbnail generation. - Hivebrain (talk) 18:25, 3 July 2016 (CDT)
todo: turn this
should be simple... but might not be "clean". Hmm.
-Black Squirrel (talk) 15:56, 15 July 2016 (CDT)
- I think can do that without too much trouble. Should also be possible to have "page=27-29,31,33-35" or similar. - Hivebrain (talk) 16:34, 15 July 2016 (CDT)
- That stretching problem has re-emerged:
Print advert in Joystick (FR) #27: "Mai 1992" (1992-xx-xx)
Print advert in SuperGamePower (BR) #7: "Outubro 1994" (1994-xx-xx)
-Black Squirrel (talk) 05:02, 16 July 2016 (CDT)
- Forgot to add a check for commas. It's fixed now. - Hivebrain (talk) 06:31, 16 July 2016 (CDT)