The Story of Thor 2
|The Story of Thor 2|
System(s): Sega Saturn
Genre: Action, RPG
The game makes use of the Saturn's internal battery back-up as well as the Saturn Backup Memory to save data for system configuration as well as progress. You can save a total of three games on the system RAM and three games on the Back-Up Ram Cart.
- Main Programmer: Yukio Takahashi
- Sub Programmer: Hideki Koyama, Kazutoyo Kobayashi, Kotaro Takahashi
- Game Designer, Main Planner: Kataru Uchimura
- Map Designer, Sub Planner: Tetsuya Kawabata
- Art Director, Character Designer: Ayano Koshiro
- Illustrator, Main Object Designer: Hitoshi Ariga
- Sub Object Designer: Tokiko Kawano
- Main Field Designer: Hisashi Yokota
- Sub Field Designer: Masahiro Kurokawa, Keisuke Miyanaga
- Scenario Writer: Juri Ogawa
- Music Composer, Producer: Yuzo Koshiro
- Special Thanks to: Kunihiro Shirahata
- Producer: Bill Person
- Project Manager: Seth Gerson
- Lead Tester: Jeff Loney
- Assistant Leads: Anthony Lynch, Tricia Gray, Tim Mcknew
- Testers: Maya Decampos, Kingsley Sur, Don Carmichael, Karen Brown, Jeremy Caine, Jeff Junio, Chris Lucich, Arnold Feener, Ernie Deakyne, Fred Selker, Raul Orozco
- Special Thanks to: David Wood, Te SEEDY Lounge, The Omega Group
Sega Sound Library BY InVision Interactive Inc.
Pictures Created By Select Effects™ are used partially in this game.
Select Effects™©1993 Cascom international,inc.
Presented By Sega
Music Composed By Yuzo Koshiro
|79||Sega Retro Average|
|Based on 9 reviews|