Hello. Do you have full Sega Saturn Magazine (JP) magazines? -Depressor (talk) 15:47, 17 October 2014 (CDT)
No. Book I have owned, only what I have uploaded the cover this time. Does not plan to upload the contents of the book.--Akiyama Akane (talk) 16:38, 17 October 2014 (CDT)
Start slowly from DC Magazine. . .Because of the file size and upload of convenience, it will resize to vertical 1200px. Page cut does not. --Akiyama Akane (talk) 07:45, 8 July 2015 (CDT)
Hi. Do you have raw scans of manuals that you upload? -Depressor (talk) 08:01, 6 February 2015 (CST)
No. Raw data deleted. I have the previous data to resize. Why? --Akiyama Akane (talk) 11:50, 6 February 2015 (CST)
I collect manuals from different systems and I like working with raw scans by myself) Anyway - good update for my collection, thanks. -Depressor (talk) 14:44, 6 February 2015 (CST)
Just a thought
I've got no problems with disc scans having black backgrounds, but if it's troubling you, have you thought about putting a white sheet of paper over the disc before scanning? Could be quicker than cropping things afterwards, assuming it actually works.
Either way these scans are fantastic -Black Squirrel (talk) 13:23, 16 February 2015 (CST)
Thank you for the suggestion. And I'm sorry lot of updates.
When I scan the disc, hated being scratched on the recording surface, we have scanned without putting anything in the background.
Scan of Saturn disc has all completed.What is sure those who do not want to update the uploaded ones with a black background?--Akiyama Akane (talk) 16:15, 16 February 2015 (CST)
Sega Saturn Magazine 1994 vol.1
Hi, I appreciate all the Sega Saturn Magazine scans you have done. But I noticed that the Sega Saturn Magazine 1st issue I have is dated 12/20/94, not 12/01/94... Essentially, I believe the 1st issue to really be the 01/01/95 issue because at the time, Beep and Sega Saturn Magazine was released on a monthly basis. I will be editing the wiki and removing the reference to the 95/01/01 issue within the following weeks if you have no problem with it. THX.
Good work. All the cover scan of Satamaga is gathered. As you pointed out, #1995-01 has not been published. And #1994-01(1st Issue) has been released as a special issue of the December 1994 issue of Beep! MegaDrive. So, the next # 1994-01 is # 1995-02. --Akiyama Akane (talk) 10:04, 7 May 2015 (CDT)
It's not your computer, and it has nothing to do with what you're uploading. Don't worry.
It's an issue with the server - I'd like to think it was getting fixed, but it's been difficult to contact the admins -Black Squirrel (talk) 06:58, 10 May 2015 (CDT)
Thank you, I was relieved. For a while, and then I like to upload while watching the situation. --Akiyama Akane (talk) 07:23, 10 May 2015 (CDT)
To make PDF Index
In conjunction with looking for unreleased software article, I planned to creating an index in each PDF pages such as
. Is there no particular problem? --Akiyama Akane (talk) 07:27, 22 July 2015 (CDT)
- No problems at all -Black Squirrel (talk) 07:34, 22 July 2015 (CDT)
Hello Akane. Can you tell me if the manual from this game has game credits (staff roll)? Cheers. --Hydao (talk) 22:01, 29 July 2015 (CDT)
- Hello. I confirmed the manual. But game credit was not listed. Only Mami Koyama (voice actor) as narration is listed on the back cover. --Akiyama Akane (talk) 08:39, 30 July 2015 (CDT)
- Thanks a lot for checking it, Akane. But I can't see her name on the back cover, am I missing something? Where's the name? --Hydao (talk) 01:40, 31 July 2015 (CDT)
- It's a back cover of manual. [ナレーション／小山茉実] (narration / Mami Koyama) found. I want to scan someday, but too far... --Akiyama Akane (talk) 05:04, 31 July 2015 (CDT)
- Ok, thanks a lot. :) Btw, you added 実 but the manual has 美, right? Cheers.
- P.S. Found an image: http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/1poAAOxypNtSjvJE/$_57.JPG --Hydao (talk) 09:18, 31 July 2015 (CDT)
Jungle Strike (Mega Drive)
Hello Akane. I can't find online the manual of Jungle Strike, can you tell me if the manual has Staff/Credits?? If there is a page with credits, can you please take a photo (when you have free time)? I just wanted to see the credits. Many thanks! --Hydao (talk) 12:28, 16 October 2015 (CDT)
- Hi. I tried to see the Japanese version of the manual, but was not written.--Akiyama Akane (talk) 18:48, 16 October 2015 (CDT)
- Ah ok. Thanks a lot! =) --Hydao (talk) 05:07, 17 October 2015 (CDT)
Hello Akane, can you send me the screenshots with the Staff roll? I don't know how to access the game credits. I saw some YouTube videos but there's nothing?! Thanks in advance. --Hydao (talk) 01:09, 15 January 2016 (CST)
- Hi. I add Digital Pinball: Last Gladiators's credits screenshots and trics to see credits. これらのスクリーンショットのPDFファイルは無劣化のPNGファイルとして書き出す事ができます。--Akiyama Akane (talk) 10:42, 15 January 2016 (CST)
- Thanks a lot! Will you share the Digital Pinball: The Necronomicon one? How can I access the staff roll? Thanks! --Hydao (talk) 05:23, 16 January 2016 (CST)
- PS: Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDWEfEg2CLY , I made few corrections. Cheers! --Hydao (talk) 02:25, 21 January 2016 (CST)
- Thanks for the information and any updates. --Akiyama Akane (talk) 07:15, 21 January 2016 (CST)
I'm looking for some specific info, and I was wondering, since you're already quite familiar with the Japanese Sega-focused game magazines, if you could be able to step in for me: Do you know/remember whether there was any news in any of the magazines of a Dreamcast port of Spikeout at all? --Uno10 (talk) 17:19, 20 January 2016 (CST)
- Hello. is described in interviews about the engine for Spikeout was utilized in Renta hero No.1. I can't found articles about Spikeout for DC. --Akiyama Akane (talk) 07:43, 21 January 2016 (CST)
- Hmmm. That's unfortunate, but not entirely unsurprising. While I did find two articles where Toshihiro Nagoshi (the creator of Spikeout) himself stated that a DC port/prototype was being made but eventually cancelled, somehow I don't feel as though these two are substantial enough sources to cite unless I could find an actual news article regarding such a port... Meanwhile, a lot of people have made statements of there having been a Dreamcast port of Spikeout  -- specfically a tech demo that was shown in one of the Tokyo Game Show events . I'm guessing the Spikeout DC tech demo was some sort of secret "behind closed doors" press-only thing??
Thanks for finding an RAH No. 1 member interview that explicitly states the use of the Spikeout engine, though! --Uno10 (talk) 13:49, 21 January 2016 (CST)
Hello Akane. I'm going to add the credits for Party Quiz Mega Q, if possible, can you give a hand? I'm not so sure about many names. Are you interested in translating them?
P.S. Kenichi Minato (港 研一) is Kenichi Iwanaga (in Yū Yū Hakusho: Horobishi Mono no Gyakushū the name appears as Minatogi Kenichi). I think I know about few other real names. --Hydao (talk) 10:17, 31 January 2016 (CST)
- When it was a simple conversion from the Japanese to the romaji, it is possible to your help. -Akiyama Akane (talk) 05:46, 2 February 2016 (CST)
- Ok, thanks. I will add the credits during the next days. Then if something is wrong or incomplete, please correct it. =) --Hydao (talk) 10:50, 2 February 2016 (CST)
Hello Akane. I was checking the credits.
木村 旬邦 = Tatsuo Mikami http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Tatsuo_Mikami , http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,326489/
渡辺 旭 = Asahi or Akira? Is it really Asahi?
兒玉 恵 = Kei Kodama, not Megumi http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,81032/
新津 佳織 = Kaori Niitsu http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,571895/
小森 智文 = Tomofumi or Tomoaki?
Thanks! --Hydao (talk) 13:32, 6 April 2016 (CDT)
- Thanks for check and edit.
- 木村 旬邦: koei wiki is incorrect. 木村 旬邦 = Masakuni Kimura, 三上竜生 = Tatsuo Mikami. They are an another person.
- confirm in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5okWysFVic 1:36.
- 渡辺 旭: Maybe Akirais correct.
- 小森 智文: Maybe Tomofumi is correct.
- Recently, connection errors often occur ...
- --Akiyama Akane (talk) 09:22, 7 April 2016 (CDT)
- You are right, of course Koei wiki was/is incorrect. 木村 = Kimura, obviously! =) Thanks. --Hydao (talk) 18:21, 7 April 2016 (CDT)
Hey Akane, do you know if Hebereke's Popoitto has staff roll? Thanks. --Hydao (talk) 12:06, 19 April 2016 (CDT)
- Yes. I will Upload snapshots later. -Akiyama Akane (talk) 10:07, 21 April 2016 (CDT)
- Thank you very much, you are the best! =)--Hydao (talk) 15:18, 22 April 2016 (CDT)
- こんにちは。あのスレは見てました、MEGAUPLOAD陥落後orz。 このサイト知ったのもあのスレからだったなぁ．．．
- 今はメガFANにかかっていてすぐには手が出せませんが、折りを見て．．．-Akiyama Akane (talk) 00:24, 26 June 2016 (CDT)
Mahjong Gokuu Tenjiku
Hello Akane. Do you have the credits for Mahjong Gokuu Tenjiku? Thanks. --Hydao (talk) 17:46, 29 August 2016 (CDT)
- Sorry, I don't know.--Akiyama Akane (talk) 05:34, 30 August 2016 (CDT)
- Oh ok. Well, I have the credits for SFC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaldnGB5Uas . I would like to see the Saturn staff. ;) --Hydao (talk) 22:15, 4 September 2016 (CDT)
virtua bart md japan
recently i purchased a copy of sega md virtua bart.
but i peek at the pcb board and its not brown color like the other original sega md cartridge.
can you give me your email so i can send a picture?
thx a lot