The bloke that probably does a bit too much
Things to do at some stage
unless of course someone wants to do it for me
For another day
tat to verify
super star game
guys i think we need more mega drive 2 clones because theres clearly not enough
http://i01.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/997/188/622/622188997_087.JPG + http://i00.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/409/188/622/622188409_251.JPG
most of these have product code "9901"
"Dreamcast Premiere" - European PC disc with art assets from 2000.
dates and ting
- The Second Future Entertainment Show (1993 11-11 11-14): stuff
- Toshimaen "Vs Saturn", a theme park in Toyko:
- ECTS 99: Sega didn't go. Other Dreamcast games did.
A list of awkward arcade machines
someone else can take the lead here
where does saddam hussain keep his spices
"that's a lot of cartridges"
PicClick. It's like an image search for eBay, except it isn't (but it often returns lovely high-resolution images of stuff). Obviously its success is determined by what's up for auction, so it's something to revisit at a later date. I've already used it to grab 4820394832 images of controllers
For the most part I haven't marked any of these recent uploads as "good"... because they're not strictly scans in most cases. But they might still qualify - someone else can take a look. -Black Squirrel (talk) 15:07, 20 December 2013 (CST)
Telstar Double Value Games:
- Lucky Dime Caper/Castle of Illusion
- Lucky Dime Caper/NewZealand Story
- Speedball 2/The Terminator
- Lucky Dime Caper/Castle of Illusion
- Simpsons Bart vs Space Mutants/Batman Returns
- Lucky Dime Caper/Talespin
- 100% Adventure: Rocket Knight Adventures/Chuck Rock II
- 100% Adventure: Wiz n Liz/Puggsy
- 100% Combat: James Bond 007/Captain America
- 100% Sport: Super Kick Off/Davis Cup World Tour
- Alien 3/Predator 2
- Another World/Speedball 2
- Back to the Future III/Batman Returns
- Corporation/Aquatic Games
- EA Sports Double Header/Lotus II
- Global Gladiators/World of Illusion
- LHX Attack Chopper/Shadow of the Beast
- Lotus Turbo Challenge/OutRun 2019
- Pit-Fighter/Wrestle War
- Sonic 1/RoboCod
- Sonic 2/Bubsy
- Wrestlemania/Power Monger
- Zool/James Pond 3
italian sc-3000 stuff
- Fantasy Zone
does not include demo compilations
If someone starts to dig deep into these I will assist (mostly with scans/photos and fact-checking), but I don't want to do the digging entirely by myself. Too much work and I don't much care for the franchsies in question.
- Albums - can't be bothered to copy-paste then reformat stuff from VGMdb (and fact-check since they're often wrong). Good chunk done, lots left to do.
- Beena software (2007-2011). Not that much! List exists, translations iffy
- Border Break (2008-present) - books, models
- Hatsune Miku Project hurt my brain (2009-present) - Don't know where Yamaha ends and Sega begins. Lots and lots of merchandise may be out of scope
- Kouchuu Ouja Mushiking (2003-????) - mangas, toys, anime, weird stuff. Original arcade games used a card system... lots of cards.
- People that aren't musicans. Please have aliases redirect to developers to benefit the search box. Categories may need reorganisation at a later date
- Sakura Taisen (1996-present (as stage shows only)) - relatively concrete lists of all books, DVDs, live shows, models and other noise... but it's all a bit too pink for me. This is exceptionally big.
- Soccer Tsuku (1996-present). Confusing naming scheme, tons of books
- Valkyria Chronicles/Senjou no Valkyria (2008-present (maybe coming to an end?)) - book/DVD lists. 3 and Duel Japanese only. Models and tat undocumented. Easily managable with a push?
- WCCF (2001-present) - can't tell where Panini ends and Sega begins. 1000+ cards. Ten years worth of arcade games that aren't emulated
- Yakuza/Ryu ga Gotoku (2005-present) - surely has to be a fanbase which understands. Half the games are Japanese exclusive
the longer some of these are left, the bigger and more confusing these franchises will get. Feel free to jump in!