After Burner: Black Falcon
From Sega Retro
|After Burner: Black Falcon|
|System(s): PlayStation Portable|
|Developer: Planet Moon Studios|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
After Burner: Black Falcon is an air combat simulation game developed by Planet Moon Studios and published by Sega exclusively for the PlayStation Portable. It is a sequel to After Burner Climax and the first After Burner game not to be released in arcades.
The player has 19 planes to choose from, each with its own customisable set of weapons and accessories. The game has two multiplayer modes: either two-player cooperative or up to eight-player deathmatch.
- Main article: After Burner: Black Falcon/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status
- After Burner: Black Falcon on PlayStation.com: US
- After Burner: Black Falcon on PlayStation Store: UK, AU
- File:ABBF shipping PR.pdf
- http://www.ign.com/articles/2007/03/16/after-burner-black-falcon-review?page=2 (archived: 2018-04-22 19:21)
- PlayStation Store (en-gb; EP0177-ULES00753_00-GPCAFTERBU000001) (archived: 2018-04-22 19:25)
- PlayStation Store (fr-fr; EP0177-ULES00753_00-GPCAFTERBU000001) (archived: 2018-04-22 19:25)
- PlayStation Store (en-au; EP0177-ULES00753_00-GPCAFTERBU000001) (archived: 2018-04-22 19:25)