Cliffhanger (Game Gear)
From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Game Gear|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Cliffhanger for the Sega Game Gear is a side-scrolling video game released in 1994. It was developed by Sony Imagesoft as a tie-in to the 1993 Sylvester Stallone film Cliffhanger. This version was only released in North America.
Though the premise of the game is the same, the Game Gear version of Cliffhanger differs from the Sega Mega Drive and Sega Mega-CD versions by being a traditional sidescroller as opposed to a beat'-em-up.
- Motion Picture ©1993 Cliffhanger B.V.
- All Rights Reserved
- Executive Producer: Rich Robinson
- Producer: Mary Ann Norris
- Assistant Producers: Patrick Goodman, David Poe
- Testers: Jose Cruz, Mike Giam, David Jaffe
- : Olaf Olafsson, Lester Greenman, Peter Dille, Jeff Benjamin
- Produced by: Steve Marsden
- Project Manager: Matt Taylor
- Programming: Dave De Pauw, Steve Marsden, Dave Cooke
- Graphics by: Robert Lever
- Music by: Dave Lowe
- Special Thanks To: Andrew Taylor, Roddy McMillan, Andrew Hewson, Paul Kohler
- Main article: Cliffhanger (Game Gear)/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status
|Games based on movies starring Sylvester Stallone for Sega systems|
|Rambo: First Blood Part II (1986) | Rocky (1987) | Rambo III (1988)|
|Rambo III (1989) | Cliffhanger (1993) | Demolition Man (1995) | Judge Dredd (1995)|
|Cliffhanger (1993) | Demolition Man (1995)|
|Cliffhanger (1993) | Judge Dredd (1995)|