From Sega Retro
|Made for: Sega Mega Drive|
|Manufacturer: Suncom Technologies|
|Type: Control pad|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
CyberPad is a programmable control pad manufactured by Suncom Technologies for the Sega Mega Drive. It has two buttons which can be set to do various programmed "moves", and as there is a built-in battery back-up system, these moves are saved when the system is switched off. There are also turbo features.
The CyberPad doesn't appear to have been sold outside of North America. A white version for the Super Nintendo also exists.
- Main article: CyberPad/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
- GamePro, "January 1994" (US; 199x-xx-xx), page 89
- Sega Mega Drive Advanced Gaming, "August 1993" (UK; 1993-06-24), page 29
- Mega, "February 1994" (UK; 1994-01-20), page 48
- Sega Zone, "December 1993" (UK; 1993-11-25), page 78
|Third-party controllers for the Sega Mega Drive|