This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Dirt Devils (ダートデビルズ) is a rally driving game developed by Sega AM3 and released in arcades in 1998. There was no home conversion, although C&VG magazine #207 mentions a rumoured Dreamcast port.
AM R&D Dept. #3
AM R&D Dept. #4
- Product Supervisor: Futoshi Itoh, Masao Yoshimoto
- Mechanics: Tomoya Takasugi, Toshiya Yamaguchi, Yumiko Ara, Masaharu Inoue
- Electrician: Junichi Kobayashi, Hideyuki Yamada
- Cabinet: Mieko Sakaniwa, Yasuhiro Komori
- Special Thanx: Hidenori Shoji, Kunio Watanabe, Masahiko Kobayashi, Atsushi Saitou, Ikebukuro Gigo, Sega World Ohfuka, Members of AM3
- Source: In-game credits
- Main article: Dirt Devils/Magazine articles.