From Sega Retro
|Fast facts on Don Goddard|
|Role(s): Programmer, Designer|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Don Goddard is a developer who helped work on the canceled Sonic X-treme.
- Gunship 2000: Scenario Disk and Mission Builder (1991) — Mission Builder Programmmer
- F-15 Strike Eagle III (1993) — Programmer
- Troy Aikman NFL Football (1994) — Field Designer
- Sonic Mars (1995) — Lead Programmer
- Sonic X-treme (1996) — Lead Designer
- Run Like Hell (2000) — Lead Programmer
- TransWorld SURF (2002) — Lead Programmer