From Sega Retro
|Company(ies): Sega of Japan|
|Role(s): Composer, Musician|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Hirokazu Akashi (明石 浩和) is a chief recording engineer. He dealt with the recording and mixing of BGM.
- Sonic Adventure (1998) — Recording engineer (SEGA Digital Studio)
- Super Galdelic Hour (2001) — Recording & Mixing Engineer (Sound Section - Wavemaster)
- Sonic Adventure 2 (2001) — Recording Engineer
- Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (2001) — Recording Engineer
- Roommania #203 (PS2 Version) (2002) — Special Thanks (PlayStation 2 Version Staff)
- Blinx: The Time Sweeper (2002) — Recording Engineer
- Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut (2003) — Recording Engineer (Wavemaster Studio) (Sonic Adventure Original Staff)
- Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution (2003) — Recording Engineer (Tokyo Recording Unit)
- Sonic Heroes (2003) — Recording Engineer
- Hirokazu Akashi's 1st Wave Master profile (2001-2004) on archive.org
- Hirokazu Akashi's 2nd Wave Master profile (2004) on archive.org