From Sega Retro
|Place of birth: Kashiwa, Chiba prefecture, Japan|
|Company(ies): Sega of Japan|
|Education: Kashiwa Chuo High School|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Masato Nishimura (西村 真人), also known as Majin/Mazin (まぢん), is a designer at Sega. In Sonic CD he was responsible for the infamous "fun is infinite" hidden image and also provided a few voice lines for Sonic in the game. He has been working on console and arcade games for more than 25 years and continues to develop arcade games to this day.
- Bug! (Saturn; 1995) — Special Thanks
- Shenmue (Dreamcast; 1999) — Assistant Main 3D Back Ground Designers
- US Shenmue (Dreamcast; 2001) — Asst. Main Designers
- Shenmue II (Dreamcast; 2001) — Main 3D Back Ground Designers
- NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams (Wii; 2007) — Programmers
- Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown (Xbox 360; 2012) — Designer
- 3D Fantasy Zone: Opa-Opa Bros. (Nintendo 3DS; 2014) — Special Thanks