From Sega Retro
|Employment history: |
|Role(s): Senior Manager of Licensing|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Michael "Mike" Cisneros is an American businessman and current Sonic Studio Senior Manager of Licensing. Having started with the company in May 2015, his job involves overseeing licensed merchandise and media related to the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise (including the IDW comic, Sonic-branded foods, and more), and he has made frequent appearances on the Sonic Official livestream.
- Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice (Nintendo 3DS; 2016) — Sonic Pillar
- Sonic Mania (PlayStation 4; 2017)
- Sonic Mania (PlayStation 4; 2017) — Specialist
- Sonic Forces (PlayStation 4; 2017) — Licensing Specialist
- Sonic Origins (PlayStation 4; 2022) — Sr. Manager of Licensing
- Sonic Origins (PlayStation 5; 2022) — Sr. Manager of Licensing
- The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog (Steam; 2023) — Special Thanks
- The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog (Steam OS X; 2023) — Special Thanks
- Main article: Photos of Michael Cisneros