O.to.i.Re: Dreamcast Sequencer
From Sega Retro
|O.to.i.Re: Dreamcast Sequencer|
|System(s): Sega Dreamcast|
|Publisher: Waka Manufacturing|
|Developer: Waka Manufacturing|
|Peripherals supported: Dreamcast VGA Box, Dreamcast Microphone, Dreamcast MIDI Interface Cable, Visual Memory Unit|
|Genre: Melo Ga (メロゲー), Table|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
O.to.i.Re: Dreamcast Sequencer (お･と･い･れ ドリームキャストシーケンサー) is a Japan-exclusive Sega Dreamcast music creation tool by Waka Manufacturing. It was released only in Japan, and allows the player/user to produce his or her own music tracks via the Dreamcast Controller, Dreamcast Microphone, or Dreamcast MIDI Interface Cable.
Additionally, this was the only piece of software released in the Dreamcast's lifespan that supported its MIDI adapter cable.
|Trivia sections are bad|
Try and incorporate this information into the main article. See the manual of style to find out why.
Although this is a particularly rare piece of software, it fetches relatively low sums on internet marketplaces such as Ebay.
- Main article: O.to.i.Re: Dreamcast Sequencer/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
ROM dump status
- Sega of Japan catalogue pages (Japanese): Dreamcast
- File:Otoire back.png
- http://sega.jp/dc/991009/ (Wayback Machine: 2014-08-03 19:40)
- https://sega.jp/history/hard/dreamcast/software_l.html (Wayback Machine: 2020-02-01 22:57)
- Dreamcast Magazine, "1999-39 (1999-12-17,24)" (JP; 1999-12-03), page 21
- Dorimaga, "2002-18 (2002-10-11)" (JP; 2002-09-27), page 34