From Sega Retro
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Outa Sano (佐野 桜太) is a senior programmer at Sega originally involved with ports of racing titles. Sano worked as a senior programmer on the Jet Set Radio series and as a minor programmer on latest entry in the Panzer Dragoon series. He later started working on Shadow the Hedgehog and other titles.
- Daytona USA Deluxe (Windows PC; 9999) — Programmers
- Jet Set Radio (Dreamcast; 2000) — Senior Programmer
- Panzer Dragoon Orta (Xbox; 2002) — Boss Enemy Programmers
- Shadow the Hedgehog (2005) — Multi Platform Programmer
- Sonic Unleashed (Xbox 360 & PS3 Versions) (2008) — Boss Programmer
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games (Wii Version) (2009) — Programmer (Program Section)
- Sonic Generations (PS3, Xbox 360 and PC Versions) (2011) — Programming Director (Sonic Generations Development Team)
- Sonic Lost World (Wii U & 3DS Version) (2013) — Tools/Library Support
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games (2013) — (Programmers)
- Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (2016) — (Programmers)
- Sonic Forces (2017) — Hedgehog Engine Programmers