SG ProgramPad 6
From Sega Retro
|SG ProgramPad 6|
|Made for: Sega Mega Drive|
|Manufacturer: STD Manufacturing (QJ, InterAct), Imagineer|
|Type: Control pad|
The SG ProgramPad 6 series, also known as the SG ProgramPad 2 and known as the Imagineer ProPad MD (イマジニアプロパドMD) in Japan, is a six button version of the SG ProgramPad.
In addition to having the extra buttons, 66 common moves already built into the ontroller, with a further six slots available for custom combinations.
- Main article: SG ProgramPad 6/Magazine articles.
also published in:
- File:PropadMD JP box.jpg
- GamePro, "January 1994" (US; 199x-xx-xx), page 304
- GamePro, "April 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 170
- Game Players, "Vol. 7 No. 5 May 1994" (US; 1994-0x-xx), page 2
- Electronic Gaming Monthly, "May 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 8
- Electronic Gaming Monthly, "June 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 8
- GamePro, "November 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 288
|Third-party controllers for the Sega Mega Drive|