From Sega Retro
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Shigeru Okada (岡田 茂) is a former Sega employee who mainly dealt with landscape art for Golden Axe III, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles and NiGHTS into Dreams as part of Sonic Team. Since leaving the company he has dealt with at least two Xbox titles and most recently joined Artoon to direct Vampire Rain.
- Bio-Hazard Battle (Mega Drive; 1992) — Also Thanks to (as Shige D.O.R.)
- J.League Pro Striker (Mega Drive; 1993) — Special Thanks (as SHIGE. D.O.R.)
- Golden Axe III (Mega Drive; 1993) — Character Design (as Shige.D.O.R.)
- Golden Axe III (Mega Drive; 1993) — Background Design (as Shige.D.O.R.)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Mega Drive; 1994) — Scene Artists
- Sonic & Knuckles (Mega Drive; 1994) — Scene Artists
- Pro Striker Final Stage (Mega Drive; 1995) — Graphic designer (as 岡田 茂)
- NiGHTS into Dreams (Saturn; 1996) — World Artists
- Sonic R (Saturn; 1997) — Additional Artwork & Visual Advisor
- Roommania 203 (Dreamcast; 2000) — ディレクター (as 岡田 茂)
- Roommania 203 (Dreamcast; 2000) — 企画 (as 岡田 茂)
- Ogami Ichiro Funtouki: Sakura Taisen Kayou Show "Benitokage" Yori (Dreamcast; 2000) — プランナー (as 岡田 茂)
- Guru Guru Onsen 2 (Dreamcast; 2001) — プランナー (as 岡田 茂)