From Sega Retro
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Shigeru Okada (岡田 茂) is a former Sega employee who mainly dealt with landscape art for Golden Axe III, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Sonic & Knuckles and NiGHTS into Dreams as part of Sonic Team. Since leaving the company he has dealt with at least two Xbox titles and most recently joined Artoon to direct Vampire Rain.
- J. League Pro Striker (Mega Drive; 1993) — Special Thanks (as SHIGE. D.O.R.)
- Golden Axe III (Mega Drive; 1993) — Character Design (as Shige.D.O.R.)
- Golden Axe III (Mega Drive; 1993) — Background Design (as Shige.D.O.R.)
- Pro Striker Final Stage (Mega Drive; 1995) — Graphic designer (as 岡田 茂)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (1994) — Scene Artist
- Sonic & Knuckles (1994) — Scene Artist
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles (1994) — Scene Artist
- Sonic R (Saturn Version) (1997) — Additional Artwork & Visual Advisor (Sega Europe Limited)
- Sonic R (PC Version) (1998) — Additional artwork and visual advisor (Sega Europe Ltd.) (Sega), Additional artwork and visual advisor (Sega Enterprises Ltd.) (Sega)
- Azurik: Rise of Perathia (2001) — Producer/Product Planner (KKX Localization Team) (Microsoft Corporation)
- Blinx 2: Masters of Time and Space (2004) — Program Manager (Microsoft Game Studios)
- Vampire Rain (2007) — Director
- Vampire Rain: Altered Species (2008) — Director