From Sega Retro
|Company(ies): Sega Technical Institute|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Stieg Hedlund was a Sega Technical Institute developer who has worked on various Sega Titles such as The Ooze and Comix Zone. He also worked on the cancelled Sonic X-treme. He has since then left STI and pursued projects with other companies.
- Comix Zone (Mega Drive; 1995) — Special Thanks
- The Ooze (Mega Drive; 1995) — Artists
- The Ooze (Mega Drive; 1995) — Design
- Die Hard Arcade (Sega Titan Video; 1996) — Model Artist
- Die Hard Arcade (Saturn; 1997) — Model Artists
- NFL '97 (Saturn; 1996) — Art Staff