CartridgeCulture/Games with hardware-dependent functions
From Sega Retro
- Back to: CartridgeCulture.
The following is a list of Sega games with hardware-dependent functions. Some games require certain revisions of their intended hardware to play, such as very early Sega Mega Drive games developed before the introduction of the TradeMark Security System.
This list does not include unlicensed video games released in Taiwan.
List of games with hardware-dependent functions
- After Burner II (JP)
- Alex Kidd: Tenkuu Majou (JP)
- Budokan: The Martial Spirit (US)
- Divine Sealing
- Ishido: The Way of Stones
- Juuouki (JP; Rev. 0)
- Osomatsu-kun Hachamecha Gekijou
- Phantasy Star II: Kaerazaru Toki no Owari ni (JP)
- Populous (US)
- Space Harrier II (JP; launch)
- Super Daisenryaku
- Super Thunder Blade (JP; launch)
- Zany Golf (Rev. 0)
- Sega Channel (JP)
- Power Base Converter#Incompatible games
- http://sob.xxxxxxxx.jp/enter/div.htm (Wayback Machine: 2021-04-09 16:04)