This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Wayne's World is a platform game for the Sega Mega Drive, loosely based on the movie with the same name. It was only released in North America.
The game has the player control Wayne, who needs to save Garth. jumps, strums your guitar, firing a sound wave in the process. The four stages are loosely based on settings and themes of the film.
- Designed by: Gray Matter
- Project Leader: Dave Bright
- Programming: Dave Bright, Derek Dick, Kevin Hoare
- Music and Sound Effects: Peter Stone, Nick Eastridge
- Art Director: Dennis Turner
- Sprite Animation: Bryce Cochrane, Mike D'Agnillo, Ian House, Peter King, Ian Lloyd, Sean Sullivan
- Backgrounds: Greg Bick, Greg Bobier, Ian House
- Intermissions: Greg Bick, Mike D'Agnillo, Chris Gray, Kevin Hoare, Sean Sullivan
- Map Design: Greg Bobier, Anne Doiron, Peter King, Christine Turner, Adam Mock
- Game Testing: Adam Mock
- Executive Producer: Howard Philips
- Software Development: George Sinfield
- Source: In-game credits
- Main article: Wayne's World/Magazine articles.
| Mega Drive, US