From Sega Retro
|Company(ies): Sega of Japan|
|Role(s): Artist, Developer|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Yuji Sawairi (澤入 雄二) is a visual editor involved with the development and conversion of FMV sequences for Saturn titles during the late '90s. His last known title was Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast.
- Kidou Senkan Nadesico: Yappari Saigo ha 'Ai ga Katsu'? (Saturn; 1997) — -映像エンジニア- (as 澤入 雄二)
- Shinseiki Evangelion: Digital Card Library (Saturn; 1997) — 映像圧縮 (as 澤入 雄二)
- Shoujo Kakumei Utena: Itsuka Kakumei Sareru Monogatari (Saturn; 1998) — 映像エンジニア (as 澤入 雄二)
- Kidou Senkan Nadesico: The Blank of 3 Years (Saturn; 1998) — 映像エンジニア (as 澤入 雄二)
- Sonic 3D: Flickies' Island (Saturn and PC Versions) (1996/1997) — Movie Processing (SOJ) (Movie Development) (Sega)
- Sonic Jam (1997) — Visual Material Editor
- Sonic Adventure (1998) — Visual material editor