3 Ninjas Kick Back / Hook
From Sega Retro
|3 Ninjas Kick Back / Hook|
|System(s): Sega Mega-CD|
|Publisher: Sony Imagesoft|
|Developer: Malibu Interactive (3 Ninjas Kick Back)
Core Design (Hook)
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
3 Ninjas Kick Back / Hook, for lack of a better name, is a compilation for the Sega Mega-CD released exclusively in North America. It contains CD versions of the Sega Mega Drive games 3 Ninjas Kick Back and Hook.
3 Ninjas Kick Back was never released as a stand-alone game for the Mega-CD, so the enhanced audio can only be found in this compilation. Furthermore it contains fully voiced video cutscenes that explains the current objective, as well as new first person 3D-style stages involving rollerblading and hanggliding, using the same engine as the Mega-CD versions of Cliffhanger and Batman Returns. Hook is presumed to be identical to its regular Mega-CD counterpart.
3 Ninjas Kick Back
- Special thanks to: Victor Wong and Video Impressions
- Producer: Nathan Rose
- Assistant producer: Mark Smith
- Executive producer: Rich Robinson
- Game testers: Jose Cruz, Tobin Russel, Seth Luisi, Bruce Cochrane, Jody Kelsey, Andre Leighton, C.G. Connoy, Kurt Schwengel
- Game design: Terry Lloyd
- Based on an original idea by: Nathan Rose, David Jaffe, Mike Giam
- Programming: Philip Watts, Tim Coupe
- Background art and map design: Terry Lloyd, Tom Higgins
- Sprite art and animation: Dean Betton, Lee Pullen, Terry Lloyd
- Music and sound effects: Jason Page, Richard Joseph
- Manager: Ian McGee
- Story artwork: Dean Betton
- Game testers: Tony McColgan, Mick Thompson, Matthew Lloyd, Paul Colls, Jun Caliva, Kevin Mulhall, Jason Uyeda, Bill McDonald
- Compression software: Rob Northen
Error: String exceeds 1,000 character limit.
- Main article: 3 Ninjas Kick Back / Hook/Magazine articles.
ROM dump status