From Sega Retro
- "Deadly Skies" redirects here. For the cancelled Saturn game, see Deadly Skies (Saturn).
|System(s): Sega Dreamcast|
|Peripherals supported: ASCII Mission Stick, Visual Memory Unit|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
For a while during development, this game was simply known as Flight Shooting.
|Language||Localised Name||English Translation|
|English||Deadly Skies||Deadly Skies|
|English (US)||Airforce Delta||Airforce Delta|
|Japanese||エアフォース デルタ||Airforce Delta|
- Direction Support: 神子 敏康
- Design: , , , , , ,
- Program: , , , , , , , , ,
- Package Designer:
- Executive Producer:
- Produced by: Konami Computer Entertainment Yokohama
- Konami 1999
- Source: In-game credits (JP)
- Main article: Airforce Delta/Magazine articles.
Print advert in Electronic Gaming Monthly (US) #125: "December 1999" (1999-11-09)
Print advert in Dreamcast: Le Magazine Officiel (FR) #3: "Mars/Avril 2000" (2000-xx-xx)
|Sega Retro Average|
|Dreamcast, JP (Dorikore)|
- Press release: 1999-09-02: Sega Dreamcast Launch Titles and Peripherals
- File:CVG UK 220.pdf, page 94
- File:Hyper AU 078.pdf, page 80
- File:Arcade UK 18.pdf, page 94
- File:ConsolesPlus FR 105.pdf, page 118
- File:DCM_JP_19990806_1999-24.pdf, page 18
- File:Dorimaga JP 20021011 2002-18.pdf, page 34
- File:Edge UK 076.pdf, page 94
- File:ROD ES 04.pdf, page 44