From Sega Retro
|System(s): Pre-System 16 arcade hardware|
|Developer: Esco Boueki, Sanritsu|
|Distributor: Sun Corporation of America (US) (conversion kit)|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Body Slam, known in Japan as Dump Matsumoto (ダンプ松本), is a Sega System 16 arcade wrestling game developed by Esco Boueki and manufactured by Sega. Originally endorsed by professional Japanese wrestler Dump Matsumoto, the game was first released to Japanese arcades in May 1986, and was later brought to the United States later that year.
- Main article: Body Slam/Magazine articles.
- http://gdri.smspower.org/wiki/index.php/User:Andlabs/Sega (Wayback Machine: 2021-09-04 11:55)
- [Sega Arcade History JP EnterBrain Book-1.pdf Sega Arcade History JP EnterBrain Book-1.pdf]
- Game Machine Daikenkyuu (JP; 1989-10-15), page 77
- File:SS16CSTV1 Album JP Booklet.pdf, page 10