From Sega Retro
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Developer: Studio Fazzy|
|Number of players: 1|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Divine Sealing (ディヴァインシーリング) is an unlicensed Sega Mega Drive adult vertical shoot-'em-up game developed by Studio Fazzy and published by CYX. Released in Japan in May 1992, the game is most notable for being one of few unlicensed titles to be exclusively developed and released in that country, and for being one of the very earliest unlicensed Mega Drive games released in general.
Divine Sealing is most known today for its involved story, presented between each level in cutscenes featuring hentai artwork (and used to incentive progression with the tease of increasingly adult images.)
Falchion: Protagonist and pilot of the spacecraft Divine.
Every 10,000 points upgrades the player's weapon and awards an extra life.
- Main article: Divine Sealing/Magazine articles.
- Main article: Divine Sealing/Promotional material.
|Sega Retro Average|
ROM dump status
- About Divine Sealing fansite at Enterprises (Japanese) (Wayback Machine)
- Divine Sealing review by David Wilson at Sega-16 (Wayback Machine)
- Divine Sealing at Segagaga Domain (Wayback Machine)