From Sega Retro
Revision as of 11:32, 16 December 2018 by Black Squirrel
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Sound driver: Cube/Noriyuki Iwadare|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
The kingdom of Mythgard is terrorized by Demon King Jardine the Mad and his Dark Legion, but is stopped right before successfully destroying Mythgard by the Twelve Masters of the Elements. Jardine manages to destroy eight of the Twelve, and the other four channel their power to a Holy Blade, which you must retrieve to finally defeat Jardine.
You may carry one weapon on each hand, either by equipping a single weapon or combining two weapons into one. You choose the weapons for each hand from the pause menu (
to empty your hands and
to select and place a weapon. The weapon you place on your left hand is used with
and the right hand with
jumps down (used to start going down stairs).
- Main article: Jewel Master/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
|Mega Drive, AU|
ROM dump status
- File:SegaForce UK 02.pdf, page 75
- Sega Power, "April 1992" (UK; 1992-03-05), page 34
- Sega Power, "November 1991" (UK; 1991-10-04), page 11
- File:BeepMD_JP_1991-09.pdf, page 37
- File:SSM_JP_19950901_1995-09.pdf, page 87
- File:ConsolesPlus FR 002.pdf, page 58
- File:Joystick FR 020.pdf, page 158
- File:MegaTech UK 01.pdf, page 78
- File:PlayerOne FR 015.pdf, page 102
- File:SegaPro UK 01.pdf, page 50
- File:SegaForce UK 02.pdf, page 74
- File:Supergame BR 10.pdf, page 42