From Sega Retro
Revision as of 05:30, 23 August 2018 by Black Squirrel
Welcome to Sega Retro, a project from the people behind Sonic Retro. We aim to cover everything possible about Sega from the 1940s to today. We currently are working on 18,057 articles and have many more that are requested to be worked on.
While this wiki is designed to help the community by providing information, it is also dependent on the community to be updated. Anyone with an account may edit the wiki. As you feel more comfortable with the site, please feel free to make any changes or additions that you feel necessary.
23 January 2019
|16:18||Ousama Game (diff | hist) . . (+98) . . Doraemon9999999|
(Patrol log) . .
[Black Squirrel (2×)]
|16:18||Alex Kidd in Miracle World/Magazine articles (diff | hist) . . (+32) . . Black Squirrel|
You can become a part of the Sega Retro community in several different ways:
- Sign up for a Sega Retro account and become part of our group of editors (If you have a Sonic Retro account please use the same username for your account here)
- We have lots of game pages that are in desperate need of more information. If you know your way around some of these games, help us out by telling us how to play or what to expect. We also have many pages that still need to be made.
- We are always on the lookout for high quality, unmarked, genuine game media scans. If you notice a poor quality or missing scan of a game you have, please help by making a scan and replacing the bad one. You can use our scan tracker to track our progress.
- Log on to Discord and join #sega, our dedicated channel
- From another country or speak another language? Help us by providing otherwise difficult-to-get information about Sega in mainland Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America, or by translating texts from Japanese.
- Short on ideas? Visit the "to do" page
|Sega Retro is part of the Sega Network.|