Welcome to Sega Retro, a project from the people behind Sonic Retro. We aim to cover everything possible about Sega from the 1940s to today. We currently are working on 26,205 articles and have many more that are requested to be worked on.
While this wiki is designed to help the community by providing information, it is also dependent on the community to be updated. Anyone with an account may edit the wiki. As you feel more comfortable with the site, please feel free to make any changes or additions that you feel necessary.
List of abbreviations:
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
28 July 2021
You can become a part of the Sega Retro community in several different ways:
- Sign up for a Sega Retro account and become part of our group of editors (If you have a Sonic Retro account please use the same username for your account here)
- We have lots of game pages that are in desperate need of more information. If you know your way around some of these games, help us out by telling us how to play or what to expect. We also have many pages that still need to be made.
- We are always on the lookout for high quality, unmarked, genuine game media scans. If you notice a poor quality or missing scan of a game you have, please help by making a scan and replacing the bad one. You can use our scan tracker to track our progress.
- Log on to Discord and join #sega, our dedicated channel
- From another country or speak another language? Help us by providing otherwise difficult-to-get information about Sega in mainland Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America, or by translating texts.
- Short on ideas? Visit the "to do" page
On this day, July 28...
July 28 (
Released on this day
- 1990: CyberBall (Mega Drive, JP)
- 1994: Eternal Champions Adventure Gamebook 2: Citadel of Chaos (Book, UK)
- 1995: SG Tornado Pad, SG Tornado Stick, Clockwork Knight: Pepperouchau no Daibouken Gekan, D no Shokutaku, Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu '95 Kaimaku-ban, The Yakyuu Ken Special: Konya wa 12-kaisen, Yumimi Mix Remix (Saturn, JP)
- 1995: Bug! (Saturn, US)
- 2000: Sakura Taisen GB Saisoku Goukaku Shinan (Book, JP)
- 2000: Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits Volume 1 (Dreamcast, EU)
- 2000: Miffy Hajimete Deau Pasokon Soft 3: Kazu to Katachi (PC/Mac, JP)
- 2005: Pro Yakyuu Team o Tsukurou! 3: The Master Guide (Book, JP)
- 2005: Pro Yakyuu Team o Tsukurou! 3 (PlayStation 2, JP)
- 2010: Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA 2nd Nonstop Mix Collection (CD, JP)
- 2011: Cars 2 Racing Beena: Mezase! World Champion! (Advanced Pico Beena, JP)
- 2011: Golden Axe, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Bare Knuckle II: Shitou e no Requiem (PlayStation 3, JP)
- 2011: Sakura Taisen 1 & 2 (PlayStation Portable, JP)
- 2015: Lost Dimension (PlayStation 3, US)
- 2015: Abyss Odyssey (PlayStation 4, US)
- 2015: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition (Ringedge 2, JP)
The Sonic the Hedgehog resource second only to Sega.
Documenting Sega history from the 1940s to present day.
The higher energy computer and video game site for NEC.
Press, pics, and the proving ground for what's next.