From Sega Retro
Welcome to Sega Retro, a project from the people behind Sonic Retro. We aim to cover everything possible about Sega from the 1940s to today. We currently are working on 27,857 articles and have many more that are requested to be worked on.
While this wiki is designed to help the community by providing information, it is also dependent on the community to be updated. Anyone with an account may edit the wiki. As you feel more comfortable with the site, please feel free to make any changes or additions that you feel necessary.
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
2 December 2021
|20:32||User account Mr.zain was created |
|20:09||History of the Sega Master System +16 Turbo →North America|
|20:08||3-D Glasses +100 Turbo|
|18:50||User talk:Black Squirrel +286 JaxTH|
|17:52||Black Squirrel moved page Sakura Taisen Kayou Show Teikoku Uta Gekidan Hanagumi Tokubetsu Kouen: Ai Yueni (album) to Sakura Taisen Kayou Show Teikoku Uta Gekidan Hanagumi Tokubetsu Kouen "Ai Yueni" (album) over redirect (Text replacement - "Kouen: Ai Yueni" to "Kouen "Ai Yueni"")|
|17:52||Black Squirrel deleted redirect Sakura Taisen Kayou Show Teikoku Uta Gekidan Hanagumi Tokubetsu Kouen "Ai Yueni" (album) by overwriting (Deleted to make way for move from "Sakura Taisen Kayou Show Teikoku Uta Gekidan Hanagumi Tokubetsu Kouen: Ai Yueni (album)")|
SakuraTaisenParisHanagumiLive2012RevueMonParis DVD JP Box.jpg Black Squirrel
14:25, 2 December 2021
761 × 1,088; 597 KB
SakuraTaisenNewYorkHoshigumiLive2012DarekaoWasurenaiSekaiDe DVD JP Box.jpg Black Squirrel
14:24, 2 December 2021
1,024 × 1,447; 796 KB
YokoyamaChisanoSakuraTaisenTeitoHanagumiZenkyokuLive DVD JP Box.jpg Black Squirrel
14:23, 2 December 2021
763 × 1,079; 700 KB
SakuraTaisenParisHanagumi&NewYorkHoshigumiLive2010KarennaHanabanaKiramekuShinshin DVD JP Box.jpg Black Squirrel
14:20, 2 December 2021
341 × 486; 217 KB
GamesWe have more than 7,500 Sega games documented, from the slot machines of old to the cutting-edge titles of today. Every known release from every region of the world, both licensed and unlicensed, unfinished and unreleased, for computers, consoles, handhelds, arcades and everything in between.
ScansBooks, magazines, covers, manuals, media and promotional material, as well as internal documents you were never meant to see; Sega Retro has a huge library of high quality scans dating back to 1945 and the database grows every day.
Audio and video
You can become a part of the Sega Retro community in several different ways:
- Sign up for a Sega Retro account and become part of our group of editors (If you have a Sonic Retro account please use the same username for your account here)
- We have lots of game pages that are in desperate need of more information. If you know your way around some of these games, help us out by telling us how to play or what to expect. We also have many pages that still need to be made.
- We are always on the lookout for high quality, unmarked, genuine game media scans. If you notice a poor quality or missing scan of a game you have, please help by making a scan and replacing the bad one.
- Log on to Discord and join #sega, our dedicated channel
- From another country or speak another language? Help us by providing otherwise difficult-to-get information about Sega in mainland Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America, or by translating texts.
- Short on ideas? Visit the "to do" page
|Sega Retro is part of the Sega Network.|