From Sega Retro
|Role(s): Director, Designer, Tester|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Miki Morimoto (森本 三樹), also known by the alias Gamer Miki, is a Japanese businesswoman and former Sega of Japan game designer, director, and tester.
- Phantasy Star (Master System; 1987) — Assistant Coordinators (as Gamer Miki)
- Hoshi o Sagashite... (Master System; 1988) — シナリオ (as ゲーマー みき)
- Ys: Ancient Ys Vanished Omen (Master System; 1988) — Director (as Gamer Miki)
- Sorcerian (Mega Drive; 1990) — Scenario Written (as Gamer Miki)
- Medal City (Mega Drive; 1991) — コーディネート (as G-Miki)
- Royal Stone: Hirakareshi Toki no Tobira (Game Gear; 1995) — Special Thanks
- Super Columns (Game Gear; 1995) — Directors (as M.Morimoto)
- Magic Knight Rayearth (Saturn; 1995) — Special Thanks (as 森本 三樹)
- NiGHTS into Dreams (Saturn; 1996) — Special Thanks
- Christmas NiGHTS into Dreams (Saturn; 1996) — Special Thanks
- Advanced World War: Sennen Teikoku no Koubou (Saturn; 1997) — マーケティング＆プロモーション (as 森本 三樹)
- Sonic Jam (Saturn; 1997) — Public Relations