Poseidon Wars 3D
From Sega Retro
|Poseidon Wars 3D|
|System(s): Sega Master System|
|Developer: Sega R&D 2|
|Peripherals supported: 3-D Glasses, FM Sound Unit|
|Number of players: 1|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Poseidon Wars 3D is ocean-based shooting game developed and published by Sega for the Sega Master System which uses the 3-D Glasses to create the illusion of depth. There is an option to play without the glasses in a basic 2D mode. The game is played from a first-person perspective, requiring the player to shoot down a series of enemy vessels and helicopters.
- Source: In-game credits
- Main article: Poseidon Wars 3D/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
|Master System, SE|
ROM dump status
- Electronic Gaming Monthly, "May 1989" (US; 1989-xx-xx), page 11
- Raze, "September 1991" (UK; 1991-07-25), page 76
- Complete Guide to Consoles, "" (UK; 1989-10-16), page 66
- Complete Guide to Consoles, "Volume IV" (UK; 1990-11-xx), page 103
- Sega Power, "October 1991" (UK; 1991-09-05), page 59
- Sega Pro, "March 1992" (UK; 1992-02-20), page 21