From Sega Retro
Revision as of 12:54, 12 December 2018 by Wesker
|System(s): Sega Saturn|
|Original system(s): Arcade boards|
|Sound driver: SCSP/CD-DA (1 track)|
|Number of players: 1-2|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Sexy Parodius (セクシーパロディウス) is an entry in the Parodius series of games.
To date, Sexy Parodius is the last shoot-'em-up game in the Parodius. A strategy game spin-off, Paro Wars was released later. This game is often considered to be the best of the series. As the name suggests, the game is slightly more risqué in nature than previous titles, but still remains fairly tame, with no sexual scenes whatsoever. Nevertheless it is assumed the premise of this game would have been difficult to sell in the western world, which is likely why it remained a Japan exclusive release.
- Program: H.'Deluxe'Ueda, Akind.Takaki, Mura, H.Sato (Aki), Shutaro
- Design: T.Sagawa, Mariko, Takayoshi Satou
- Sound: Kiyohiko Yamane, AKY, Takabou, Hiroe Noguchi
- Product Design: S.Kumasaki
- Original Ac Staff: Chichibinta Tsukasa, Ohji, Paiman, Shuzilow.Ha, Magrou, Natsumi Bouike, Misugi Inagaki, Kaori Nishimura, Galaxy Namikoshi, Mayuko Kageshita, ARY, Izumi, Sita-Ru Senoo, Yoshikazu Matsui, Poper Takashi, Joshua Popenoe, Kumiko Watanabe, Nobuyuki Hiyama, Yuko Nagashima
- Special Thanks: Ishimaroid, Shigeko Tsuge, Takashi Tateishi, Hitomi Terada, Shoji Mori, Aoni Production, Arts Vision, Shepard Co.,Ltd.
- Supervise: Halky
- Produce: Kazumi Kitaue
- Development by: KCE Tokyo
- Source: In-game credits
- Main article: Sexy Parodius/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
ROM dump status
|327,261,984||1996-08-20||CD-ROM (JP)||T-9514G V1.040|