From Sega Retro
|Company(ies): Sega of Japan|
|Role(s): Artist, Lead Artist|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Shinkichi Tanahashi (棚橋 伸吉) is a graphic artist, associated with the development of a few SEGA titles. He was originally employed at United Game Artists, but when the company merged with Sonic Team in 2004, he became a Sonic Team employee.
- Space Channel 5 (Dreamcast; 1999) — Character Modeling Unit
- Space Channel 5 (PlayStation 2; 2002) — Character Modeling Unit
- Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) — Character Artist
- Sonic Unleashed (PS3 & Xbox 360 Version) (2008) — Lead Character Artist
- Sonic Unleashed (Wii & PS2 Version) (2008) — Artist
- Sonic Generations (PS3, Xbox 360 & PC Versions) — Lead Character Artist
- Sonic Generations (3DS Version) (2011) — Artist
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed — CS2 R&D
- Sonic Lost World (Wii U Version) (2013) — Character Artist
- Sonic Runners (2015) — Artist
- Sonic Forces (2017) — Character Artist