Tiny Toon Adventures: ACME All-Stars
From Sega Retro
(Redirected from T-95146-50)
|Tiny Toon Adventures: ACME All-Stars|
|System(s): Sega Mega Drive|
|Peripherals supported: Team Player|
|Number of players: 1-4|
|Official in-game languages: |
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Tiny Toon Adventures: ACME All-Stars is a sports game featuring the cast of Tiny Toon Adventures. It was released exclusively for the Sega Mega Drive in 1994.
ACME All-Stars is a compilation of sports games, with added Tiny Toon twists such as extra obstacles and special moves. The two main attractions are soccer and basketball modes, though simpler obstacle course, bowling and "Montana hitting" activities also feature.
Soccer and basketball have more-or-less the same controls - when the player has the ball shoots and passes, and when he/she doesn't, tackles and switches character. Each character has a power meter which recovers over the game - if it is full and the user presses , the character will perform its special move. Some pitches/arenas offer extra challenges such as rolling barrels in the "Western" themed stage.
A simplified four-on-four version of football, with no fouls, offsides or penalties. While the player can choose a goalkeeper, it is controlled entirely by the computer.
A similarly simplified three-on-three version of basketball.
A simple game of bowling, in which you only need to choose an angle.
A four-player whack-a-mole game in which the objective is to hit as many Montana Maxes as possible within the time limit. Points are deducted for hitting Elmyra or Dizzy Devil.
- Director: Yamagata Chaoh
- Designer: Yamagata Chaoh, Pop The Top Wada, Kyomas Tomas, Nakaji, Junchan, Otetsudai-San
- Programmer: Shingo.T, Vivid-Sun, Zap _ Higashi
- Sound: M.Ouchi, Kiyoshi-μ
- Package Design: Kuma-Chan, Aki-Chan
- Producer: Y.Haruki
- Executive Producer: T.Kirita
- Source: In-game credits
- Main article: Tiny Toon Adventures: ACME All-Stars/Magazine articles.
|Sega Retro Average|
ROM dump status
- Game Players, "Vol. 7 No. 10 October 1994" (US; 1994-xx-xx), page 10
- Computer & Video Games, "November 1994" (UK; 1994-10-15), page 67
- Sega Magazine, "November 1994" (UK; 1994-10-xx), page 78
- Computer & Video Games, "November 1994" (UK; 1994-10-15), page 89
- Ultimate Future Games, "December 1994" (UK; 1994-11-01), page 132
- Computer & Video Games, "December 1994" (UK; 1994-11-15), page 148
- Ultimate Future Games, "January 1995" (UK; 1994-12-01), page 106
- GamesMaster, "November 1994" (UK; 1994-10-20), page 88
- Mean Machines Sega, "November 1994" (UK; 1994-09-30), page 100
- Player One, "Octobre 1994" (FR; 1994-xx-xx), page 100-102 (100)
- Ultimate Future Games, "December 1994" (UK; 1994-11-01), page 109
|Looney Tunes games for Sega systems|
|Taz-Mania (1992) | Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure (1993) | Tiny Toon Adventures: ACME All-Stars (1994) | Taz in Escape from Mars (1994) | Sylvester and Tweety in Cagey Capers (1994) | Daffy Duck in Hollywood (1995) | Desert Demolition Starring Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote (1995) | Cheese Cat-Astrophe Starring Speedy Gonzales (1995) | Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble (1996)|
|Taz-Mania (1992) | Desert Speedtrap Starring Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote (1993) | Taz in Escape from Mars (1994) | Daffy Duck in Hollywood (1994) | Cheese Cat-Astrophe Starring Speedy Gonzales (1995) | Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble (1996)|
|Taz-Mania (1993) | Desert Speedtrap Starring Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote (1993) | Daffy Duck in Hollywood (1994) | Cheese Cat-Astrophe Starring Speedy Gonzales (1995) | Taz in Escape from Mars (1996)|
|Space Jam (1996)|
|Looney Tunes: Space Race (2000)|