From Sega Retro
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Takahiro Hamano (はまの たかひろ) was a programmer for Sonic Team. He worked closely with Yuji Naka on maintaining and practising Naka's Sonic engine of the original 2D games. This is demonstrated in Sonic Jam and Sonic Advance. His last known credit was in Sonic Battle.
- Penguin Land (1987) — Sound maker
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (1992) — Project Assistant
- Sonic & Knuckles (1994) — Senior Programmer
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles (1994) — Senior Programmer
- Sonic Jam (1997) — Main Programmer
- Sonic Adventure (1998) — Program coordinator
- Sonic Adventure 2 (2001) — Special Thanks
- Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (2001) — Lead Programmer (Tiny Chao Garden)
- Sonic Advance (2001) — Technical Director
- Sonic Advance 2 (2002) — Programmer
- Sonic Pinball Party (2003) — Programmer
- Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut (2003) — GBA Minigame Programmer (Sonic Adventure DX Staff)
- Sonic Battle (2003) — Story Mode Programmer