- ICON - Console icon such as "MD" for or "SMS" for .
- sha1 - SHA-1 for the ROM file.
- md5 - MD5 for the ROM file.
- crc32 - CRC32 for the ROM file.
- size - Size of the ROM file.
- date - Build date of the ROM file, according to the ROM header.
- source - Source of the file (cartridge, CD ROM, digital download).
- comments - Notes about the release, including revision numbers.
- icon - Icon image file found within the ROM (where applicable, e.g. Nintendo DS).
- quality - "good" if the dump is 100% correct, "bad" if the dump is corrupt or has been edited.
- prototype - "yes" is the ROM is a prototype.
- protoname - Name of the prototype, if one exists. Link will be automatically generated if only a date is provided.