From Sega Retro
|Employment history: |
Sega of Japan (1999 – )
|Role(s): Designer, director|
This teeny-tiny article needs some work. You can help us by expanding it.
Tomohiko Aita (会田 朋彦), also mistakenly named Tomohiko Kaneda (かねだ ともひこ) in a SEGA VOICE interview, joined Sega in 1999 as a planner, most notably involved with Samba de Amigo. Starting in 2001, he became focused on mobile development, launching the Sonic Cafe.
Aita has since left Sonic Team for Yuji Naka's Prope, but may have returned to Sega's mobile development branches, as he is credited as assistant director for Ryu ga Gotoku Online.
- Samba de Amigo (NAOMI; 1999) — Planner
- Samba de Amigo (Dreamcast; 2000) — Planner
- Samba de Amigo Ver.2000 (NAOMI; 2000) — Planner
- Samba de Amigo Ver.2000 (Dreamcast; 2000) — Planner
- Sonic N (N-Gage; 2003) — Director
- Let's Catch (Wii; 2008) — Director
- Let's Tap (Wii; 2008) — Planners
- Ryu ga Gotoku Online (iOS; 2018) — アシスタントディレクター (as 会田 朋彦)
- Ryu ga Gotoku Online (Android; 2018) — アシスタントディレクター (as 会田 朋彦)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (Mobile Version) (2005) — Director
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 http://sega.jp/segavoice/vol19/ (Wayback Machine: 2008-10-08 06:09)