Tournament of Legends
From Sega Retro
|Tournament of Legends|
|Developer: High Voltage Software|
|Distributor: Halifax (IT)|
This short article is in need of work. You can help Sega Retro by adding to it.
Tournament of Legends is a fighting game developed by High Voltage Software and published by Sega for the Wii. Prior to securing a publisher, the game was known as Gladiator A.D. when shown at E3 2009.
The game is based on Greek/Roman mythology, and uses a combination of Wii Remote gestures and button presses to control the characters.
- Main article: Tournament of Legends/Magazine articles.
- http://www.nintendo.com:80/games/detail/4HLs2eNQjVHs_kx0gWxkOvhwNXpyZPUS (Wayback Machine: 2017-09-29 19:06)
- https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Wii/Tournament-of-Legends-283729.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.fr/Jeux/Wii/Tournament-of-Legends-283729.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.de/Spiele/Wii/Tournament-of-Legends-283729.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.at/Spiele/Wii/Tournament-of-Legends-283729.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.es/Juegos/Wii/Tournament-of-Legends-283729.html (archive.today)
- https://www.nintendo.it/Giochi/Wii/Tournament-of-Legends-Sfida-Il-Mito-283729.html (archive.today)